Our school motto:
Learning with God to be the best we can be.
Dysgu dyda Duw i wneud ein gorau
A school family that lives according to the teachings of Christ; providing care, encouragement and ensuring all reach their potential.
Each member of the school community is valued and loved as a unique child of God. We therefore aim to:
• provide an education of the highest standard and secure the pursuit of excellence,
• develop a passion for lifelong learning and a desire to learn from mistakes,
• guarantee equality of opportunity for all and respect for individuality and diversity,
• build positive partnerships with families, governors, the church and the wider community,
• promote consistently high standards of behaviour and self-respect,
• develop responsible and highly motivated global citizens who have the skills to cope with a changing world and the ability to make healthy choices,
• recognise achievements and celebrate success at every opportunity.